Happy 2012, or in other words, doomsyear! 11.5 months left!
2011 was a pretty awesome year:
January: Went to New Zealand on vacation with my family! It was amazing.
February: My last Chinese New Year for a long time.
March: My intense Wilco phase. I. Was. Obsessed.
April: Started a blog! You’re looking at it now!
May: Was in The Wizard of Oz as Dorothy!
June: Moved to the USA.
July: Took a RISD fashion design class.
August: Discovered “A Very Potter Musical”. Find it on Youtube.
September: Started at my new school.
November: First real Thanksgiving in years.
December: Started writing for Rookie! Yay yay yay!
I have some resolutions for the new year. I think there were some awesome things about 2011, but also some things I’d like to change.
- I need to post on my blog more. I know, it’s winter break, and this is my second post so far. What gives???
- Read at least 2 books a month.
- Also, thinking more while I read. Underline things and think about themes and metaphors.
- Read the news and keep up with current events.
- Learn how to play 20 ukulele chords.
- Stop eating candy constantly. PS: Floss teeth every day.
- Sew things.
- Make lots of new friends.
- Stop reading Memebase. Forever. It’s dumb and time consuming, but SO ADDICTING.
- Maintain my hair color instead of letting it get grey and gross after a few washes.
- Draw some more comic strips.
That’s about it for me. What are your resolutions?